Friday, March 26, 2021

Watch Us Wednesday!

Last July I posted a short history of the PoetryBridge reading series titled A Reading Event in the Time of COVID so I won’t repeat myself here. Suffice to say, you’re invited!

On Wednesday, March 31, I am honored to be sharing the virtual stage with Pamela Hobart Carter. Honored and frankly, intimidated. Unlike me, a neophyte in the world of poetry, Pam is a Pushcart nominee whose work is widely published. She is currently celebrating the release of her first poetry book, Her Imaginary Museum, and awaiting the release of her second, Held Together by Tape and Glue. She is a gifted and dedicated poet, playwright and novelist who I am fortunate to call my writing partner and friend.

Together we have created an intertwined presentation of our poetry that I think you will enjoy. I hope you can join us next Wednesday, March 31 at 7:00pm PDT. The zoom link is usually shared the morning of the event. To get your name on the list, please email Leopoldo Seguel at info@poetrybridge.net. Or, drop me a line at aw@arleenwilliams.com.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Arleen, I am excited to read with you. I love your poems. Remember your shelf of books. Three memoirs! Three novels! Your creative energy boosts me. Thank you for the focus you inspire, for your dedication, (and for these compliments).

arleen said...

Thank you, Pam! It's always a pleasure to collaborate with such a dedicated and talented artist and writer!

Unknown said...

Hello Arleen,

This your former ESL student Nibret, you are wonderful! If you can, please help, I need a boost to write children book and my life of journey.

arleen said...

Dear Nibret,

I am so very sorry. I did not see your comment from last year! Email me and we can talk about your writing goals. I'm at aw@arleenwilliams.com.

And thank you for reading my blog!
Arleen