Wednesday, August 16, 2017

The Alki Trilogy is Back!

 Uplifting stories of cross-cultural, multi-generational friendships—and redemption


A year has passed since the publisher of The Alki Trilogy went out of business and my novels became unavailable. After endless months of waiting for another small press to re-release them, only to be told that it will publish Texan authors, exclusively, I decided to do it myself. 

Running Secrets, Biking Uphill and Walking Home are again available in both print and ebook format. Yeah! I've re-edited to (hopefully) catch all my errors missed in the first edition. Also, I’ve added Reading Group Questions to each novel. And best of all, I was able to lower the price: $13.99 print, $3.99 ebook, $13.99 + $0.99 for both!

Do you already have your own copies? Wonderful and thank you! Maybe you could mention them to anyone looking for a good read.

Do you know anyone who belongs to a book club? The Reading Group Questions stimulate great conversation making all three books provocative club selections.

Do you know anyone with an upcoming birthday? The Alki Trilogy might make the perfect gift!

Finally, writers need reviews. Reviews help sales. Sales mean more readers. More readers make writers happy. If you haven’t already done so, please consider writing a brief review on Amazon.

Just for fun ... the first three people to write a comment below and email me will receive a complete ebook collection of The Alki Trilogy!

3 comments:

Jerry Jaz said...

Her strong, consistent, vision of where she wanted to go was an inspiration to a whole group of writers. Writers and authors, of which I am fortunate to count myself among. Work well done.

Pamela said...

Congratulations for the reissue.

arleen said...

Thank you, Jerry and Pamela.

FYI for those who want to email me for the FREE ebooks ...

My email is in the left column: aw@arleenwilliams.com