Monday, May 5, 2014

Thank You, Poulsbo!


It was a wonderful, rainy Sunday in Poulsbo, WA. Here I am with my childhood neighbor friend, Karen Suther. Her Boehm's chocolates shop is just across the street from Liberty Bay Books. If you haven't tried Boehm's, you've missed the best!



We had a great lunch at JJ's Fish House and then headed to Liberty Bay Books. You can almost see the store across the street and through the downpour! Bright yellow - the perfect color in the gray Pacific Northwest.



I was lucky to share the reading table with Cathy Cuenin, author of The Way I Walk. The atmosphere was lovely, the audience attentive. An all round great reading!


And then there was the ferry ride home. It can't get better than a Sunday afternoon ferry ride. Even in the rain. This one pulled up in the dock next to us. The Issaquah. Karen and I grew up in the Issaquah Valley. The perfect end to a perfect day.

1 comment:

arleen said...

Thanks for reading and commenting, Ina. I look forward to meeting you at Third Place Books!