Saturday, October 19, 2019

A Special Offer

Do you read Amazon/Goodreads reviews when selecting a book for yourself or for a gift? I know I do.

This is a request and an offer. I've recently discovered that many of my Amazon reviews have disappeared. These reviews matter. They affect book sales.

Here's the request:
  • If you posted a review on any of my books, particularly the memoirs, please take a peek and see if it is still there. If not, would you consider re-posting a brief review?
  • If you have read any of my books and never posted a review, would you consider doing so?
  • If you have not read my books, would you consider reading and posting a review?!
Here's the offer:
  • For the next few days, all of my e-books will be available for FREE.
Here are the links to get your FREE copies:
Here's my plug for the next memoir:

The Ex-Mexican Wives Club will be available soon. I hope you enjoy the read and, of course, I'd appreciate your honest review. In case you missed it, the back cover blurb is here.

No comments: