Friday, December 16, 2016

A Talk Revisited (in Video)

It was a rainy cold Friday evening. The audience was sparse, maybe nine or ten including the organizers. I spoke for over an hour and they stayed with me. I could feel the connection and was grateful for their interest.
Southwest Seattle Historical Society
I would like to thank Dora-Faye Hendricks of Words, Writers and West Seattle who invited me to speak, Clay Eals of the Southwest Seattle Historical Society who coached me well, and Barnes & Noble - West Seattle who hosts this series on the first Friday of every month.

I am also grateful to Klem Daniels Productions for filming my talk, Life + Inspiration = Fiction, in its entirety. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!
Life + Inspiration = Fiction, Klem Daniels Productions

No comments: