Monday, November 26, 2018

Is Your Neighbor a Writer?

Do you know any local writers in your area? Do you enjoy reading and gifting books written by local authors? Are you in Seattle?

Words, Writers & West Seattle is a monthly reading series that introduces the community to the many local writers who live in this lovely part of town. I’m fortunate to be one of those writers!

Please join me on Thursday, December 13 at the beautiful new Southwest Library. I’ll be sharing my latest memoir, Mom’s Last Move. I hope you can come to this first public reading of this story of motherhood, memory loss, and becoming a writer.
 
Words, Writers & West Seattle
Southwest Branch – Seattle Public Library
9010 35th Avenue SW
Seattle, WA 98126
free parking available
Thursday, December 13, 2018
6:00 to 7:30 p.m.
 


No comments: